Introducing Southwest Healthcare —
A New Network of Care for Southern California
Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital is proud to be a part of the new Southwest Healthcare, a comprehensive network of care with convenient hospital and ambulatory locations here to serve you and your loved ones.
Southwest Healthcare is comprised of five acute care hospitals — Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital, Corona Regional Medical Center, Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital, and Temecula Valley Hospital — and several non-hospital access points, including:
- Temecula Valley Day Surgery*, a multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center
- A+ Urgent Care Centers** in Murrieta, Lake Elsinore and Menifee Lakes
- Riverside Medical Clinic**, which provides comprehensive, multi-specialty medical services for individuals, business and industry in the greater Riverside region
*Temecula Valley Day Surgery is majority owned by an affiliate.
**Physician owned independent group, managed by an affiliate.
With more than 7,000 passionate care providers across the region, all dedicated to the highest standards, our shared goal is to provide convenient access to a wide range of healthcare services in a way that benefits you, your family and the entire community.
About Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital
When it comes to choosing a hospital, one thing is clear: quality counts.
At Southwest Healthcare, our tradition of providing quality medical care in a comfortable and convenient environment helps brings peace of mind to the thousands of patients and families who come to the Inland Valley Hospital campus.
Inland Valley Hospital in Wildomar is accredited by The Joint Commission and serves as southwest Riverside County's only trauma center, providing emergency medical services, trauma surgery, intensive care, diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation and more.
Everyone at Inland Valley Hospital works continuously to provide residents of the region with high quality medical care, from emergency medicine to same day surgery.
Your choice for healthcare, committed to hope, health, and healing
Building relationships that touch the heart
Integrity, compassion, respect and courage
Facts and Figures
- 120 licensed beds
- More than 4,000 surgeries each year
- The region's only designated Level II Trauma Center and is the county-designated Paramedic Base Station
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Average of 50,000 Emergency Department visits each year
- More than 1,500 team members
36485 Inland Valley Drive,
Wildomar, CA 92595